Family reunions 101
Should you find yourself faced with the prospect of a family reunion over the easter break, there are many things you can do to break the monotony. We at Vague offer a few suggestions.
- Refill half empty bottles of cheap red wine with balsamic vinegar
- try to convince distant relations that you were the opposite sex the last time they saw you
- pretend to have a facial tic (believe me, you'll have one at the end of the ordeal)
- Steal young relatives easter eggs and deny it with chocolate smeared all over your face.
- convince uncle Randy that he's having an LSD flashback by wearing this:
and yes, that is a gnome riding a unicorn. Enchanting, no?