Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sexual Preditors, Knitting and You

In this day and age ladies, the need to be aware and alert is growing. Everywhere we turn another person is being mugged, another drink is being spiked and crimes against women are escalating. We knitters must take action!

The patented Scowl Cowl allows the wearer state of the art creep avoidance technology. It knits up quick from any old sack of yarn you might have lying around. Practice your technique by yourself, checking for good places to conceal a weapon without cutting off your ear.

Now try it on a live specimen, the dorkier the better. The more persistant he becomes, the higher the cowl! Now SCOWL ladies, SCOWL! If you do find yourself with a particularly persistant creep, at least you'll have knitting needles to stab him with!

3 Comments:

At March 17, 2006 8:06 AM, Blogger Taphophile said...

Does anyone else look at this and think circumcision?

 
At March 20, 2006 5:12 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Well, the whole re-birthing experience was my immediate reaction - so somewhat similar ;)

 
At March 21, 2006 3:41 PM, Blogger My Five Sons said...

I agree with both of the above,you would really be THE dag of the week if you wore it anywhere...

Come to think of it ,5 in the morning using the blower around school when there's ice hanging off my car,could I get away with that?,I'm thinking of my ears here and it has pocketsTooo,,,,I could hide it in the shed before dawn.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home